Information we collect & use
User Provided Information
– The Application obtains the information you provide when you register at one of the LegalTrek’s Website (e.g. www.legaltrek.com), and/or download and register at the LegalTrek Mobile Application. Registration with us is mandatory in order to be able to use the basic features of the Application. When you register with us and use the Application, you generally provide: (a) your full name, email address, password and other registration information; (b) transaction-related information, such as when you make purchases, respond to any offers, or download or use applications from us; (c) information you provide us when you contact us for support and help; (d) credit card information for purchase and use of the Application, and; (e) information you enter into our system when using the Application, such as contact information and project management information. We may also use the information you provided us to contact your from time to time to provide you with important
information, required notices and marketing promotions.
Automatically Collected Information
– In addition, the Application may collect certain information automatically, such as the type of Desktop / Mobile device you use, your device’s unique device ID, the IP address of your device, your operating system, the type of Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Application. See “Automatic Data Collection and Advertising” section for examples. This Application does not collect precise information about the location of your mobile device.
LegalTrek also collects information about its Website’s visitors by sending cookies to visitors’ browsers (subject to web page visitors’ prior consent).
If you would like to invite your friends to use LegalTrek Application, we will ask you for your friend’s name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site. LegalTrek Ltd stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program. Your friends may contact us at email@example.com to request that we remove this information from our database.
We may share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We may disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information:
as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement;
if LegalTrek Ltd is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
Automatic Data Collection & Analytics
LegalTrek Application collects data, and we may work with analytics companies to help us understand how the Application is being used, such as the frequency and duration of usage. LegalTrek reserves the right to share the data on our users collected in the aggregate with analytics companies, in order to help us how to improve our service to you. No Personally-Identifiable Information will be shared at any time, except in compliance with the previous paragraph.
Google Analytics Remarketing enables Google, as well as third-parties, to deliver online ads based on the prior browsing history, where visitors gave consent to cookie placement. This allows LegalTrek to display ads and other marketing messaging to its web page visitors even after they navigate away from LegalTrek website.
Opt-out of all information collection by uninstalling the Application – You can stop all collection of information by the Application easily by uninstalling the Application and/or deleting your account. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network, and you may delete your account via the Website.
Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
We will retain User-Provided data for as long as you use the Application and for a reasonable time thereafter. If you’d like us to delete User Provided Data that you have provided via the Application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond in a reasonable time. Please note that some or all of the User Provided Data may be required in order for the Application to function properly, and we may be required to retain certain information by
from the Site
Special Offers & Updates
-We will occasionally send you information on products, services, and promotions. Since we highly respect your privacy, we give you the option not to receive these types of communications.
– If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, we provide you a way to unsubscribe.
– On rare occasions we may send you strictly service-related announcements – e.g. if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive them, you have the option to deactivate your account.
– We will send you a welcoming email to verify your username and password, and also communicate with you in response to your inquiries, to provide the services you request, and to manage your account, by email or telephone, in accordance with your preferences expressed at the time of registration.
We do not use the Application to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at email@example.com. We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.
Confidentiality of your information is very important to us, and we take the task of safeguarding it very seriously. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application and Service we render to you.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Application, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org